- College degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current MT state licensure as MS, CCC/SLP
- Current BCLS (CPR) certification
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills
Any additional relevant information
Job Title: Speech Therapist
Department: Rehabilitation Services
Position Reports To: Rehab Department Head
Responsible for evaluation of client function as well as the planning, directing and administering of speech therapy treatments as prescribed by a physician in an effort to restore function following injury, disease or physical disability. To assists patients to reach their maximum level of independence while learning to function within the limits of their abilities. Participates in all operational aspects of the department and refers to the hospital mission and vision statements when making decisions.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
- Provides evidenced based and skilled ST services within their scope of practice to both outpatient and inpatient clients. (quality/service)
- Effectively communicates and documents client progress and interventions to referral and payer sources and team members. (quality/financial)
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by effectively managing schedule, billing accurately and documenting thoroughly.
Provides excellent customer service at all times
- All other duties as assigned