Montana Board of Speech Language Pathologists Licensing and Scope of Practice Rules
Renewal for SLPs and Audiologists Is Open – Runs through February 1, 2018
- Annual license renewal for speech-language pathologists and audiologists opened on December 4 and ends on February 1, 2018.
- Renewal fees this year will be $110 for active status and $55 for inactive status due the recent fee reduction which took effect on November 10, 2018.
- To renew online click “Renew License” under the Quick Links menu.
- The online renewal system is available 24/7 (exluding maintenance and technical issues). Web traffic can be high and it is recommended you do not wait until the end of the renewal period to renew in case there are unexpected technical issues.
- For questions regarding the renewal process contact UnitA@mt.gov or 406-444-6880. Due to a high volume of e-mails it is recommended you call if you need immediate assistance.
- Make sure your e-mail and mailing addresses are current. You can update that information when you log into your account to renew.
- Late renewal runs 45 days after the renewal period and ends on March 19. Late fees are 100% the renewal fee.
The next Licensure Board Meeting:
Board of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
2/21/2018 2:00:00 PM
4th Floor – Small Conference Room – 301 S. Park Ave. Helena, MT
The Department of Labor & Industry is committed to providing meeting access through reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact the Board office prior to the proposed meeting date for further information.
New agenda items may be added or removed up to “three business days” before the meeting. For the most accurate agenda, please consult the web site atwww.slpaud.mt.gov The board may reorder the agenda at the beginning of the meeting.