What is MSHA Doing Right Now?
OUR TOP 5
- We are gearing up for fall convention, and we are excited for all SLPs and AUDs to attend our conference. We have a fantastic line-up of presenters and events throughout the convention. Register and see more here: Fall Convention
- MSHA is working on a Bill with the State of Montana Legislature for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Assistants. This bill will enact licensure and registration of SLP and AUD Assistants. Please feel free to contact our MSHA President, Lezlie Pearce-Hopper if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for nominations for MSHA Awards during our convention. Please email email@example.com if you have a nomination you’d like recognized for one of our many awards. To see last year’s winners and a description of each of the awards click here: MSHA Awards
- Check your mail for the last paper version of the Communicator. You can request a paper copy by emailing MSHA.
- We hope to see all of you in Helena in October!